Some things are best solved together
Audacity workshops celebrate the power of bringing different perspectives together to discuss and resolve an effective way forward:
- A practical way to canvass and apply opinions
- An approach that blends guided conversation with creative brainstorm
- Involves 8 – 15 people from across the business or the sector
- Full day or half day options available – costed per session
Play to your collective strengths
Our workshops focus on finding the best outcomes for your brands. And sometimes, that magic is best reached by people from across the business coming together to canvass the fullest range of opinions and hammer out the specifics.
Start wide. And close.
We’re huge fans of the multiple roads approach. Bring people together and give them opportunities to explore the dimensions and opportunities in a situation. Create a safe environment and invite people to have their say. Debate and eliminate. And then focus everyone’s energy on making the most powerful idea as strong as it can be.
No brand is an island. Inputs welcome
Forget the usual Q&A. Our workshops are a blend of guided conversation and creative brainstorm – frank, open, constructive, lateral and shaped by the experiences and insights of all those in the room. Plenty of active listening. And capturing what’s being said across the day on boards and sheets, so that everyone can literally see how things are progressing hour by hour.
Set the agenda
We tailor each workshop to your specific challenges. Give us the big questions you want canvassed or use one of our pre-sets as the backdrop for coming to consensus.
- Plan to Grow – Plan how your brands will grow separately and together to expand your overall presence in the marketplace.
- Culture Code – Find and define what you are striving for as a business, and the culture you specifically need to succeed as a brand.
- Long Arc – Form a holistic understanding of how your long and short stories weave together to enable you to share an involving brand narrative over time.
- Mind Your Language – Explore how to write in a distinctive and consistent brand voice across your full range of touchpoints. Made for brands working with multiple agencies and/or in-house resources to ensure everyone stays on-brand.
When should you choose a workshop?
Workshops are the best option when you see exciting opportunities to involve a diverse group in deciding how you will move your brands forward. Stepping back to consider a range of ways forward puts relevant ideas on the table. And from there, it’s a case of examining and filtering until a single option stands out. There’s no more inspiring way to conclude a workshop than examining what that chosen option will mean and how it will work.
Prepared to succeed
We prepare for Audacity workshops by working closely with organisers to ensure everything is set up for success. Specifically, we’re big fans of the no-surprises approach. If we are running a workshop for you, you are well briefed on how the day will run, what we will address, in what order, to what end. By establishing clear structure, we enable participants to contribute to their potential.
Please click below to make a time to chat through what you’re looking to workshop and how you would like us to help. From there, we’ll draft a proposal setting out how your workshop might work.